Location: Baltimore, MD and Surrounding Areas
Are you interesting in being part of a new, young home care agency where we focus on the needs of the client and our employees? We take care of you with care and compassion to help you take care of our clients in the same way. If you are looking to join an agency that truly cares about you, apply today!
We are looking for a friendly, reliable, and compassionate person to join our growing team.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Building meaningful companionship and friendships with senior clients
- Assisting with light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and other errands
- Providing non-medical care services for seniors in their homes
- Helping with medication reminders and meal preparation
Sounds like fun, right?
Some required education, experience, and certifications:
- At least 1 year experience as a Caregiver
- CPR and First Aid certification
- Valid Drivers License and proof of automobile insurance
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Current Negative PPD or chest x-ray if PPD was positive
- Original documentation verifying U.S. Citizenship, Lawful Permanent Resident, or Legal Alien Status
- The most important requirement: a positive attitude!
Apply today, you won’t regret it!