Bunny’s Home Care is committed to caring for those who would prefer to stay home instead of relocating to an assisted living facility or nursing home. Though we often care for individuals who have relocated to a loved one’s home, many folks would rather remain in their own home to maintain complete independence.
Services can include medication reminders, light housekeeping, assistance with activities of daily living (commonly referred to as ADLs), and more.
Companionship often provides someone to share personal stories and to share life experiences with. We have found that these interactions are a must for seniors who live alone, or are otherwise isolated from social interaction. Studies have shown that this type of stimulation can also help delay the effects of dementia.
Other services include:
– Light housekeeping
– Transportation to doctor’s appts., the grocery store, etc.
– Medication reminders
– Meal preparation
– Entertainment through games, movies, and hobbies
– General assistance with one’s daily routine
– Keeping up with necessary appts.
– Exercise, where applicable, particularly walking
– Keeping family members informed of one’s general condition
In summary, Companion Care enables seniors to maintain there independence, and stay at home instead of entertaining a more costly choice of going to a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
Call today for a free in-home assessment